While Covid-19 remains a risk, we will be doing all we can keep our staff and customers safe while at our circuit.
Our new ways of working include:
- Reduced face-to-face contact with staff
- Payments are now all processed in advance and paperwork is completed online
- Perspex screen to protect staff and customers in our briefing room
- Hand sanitisers at the entrance of buildings
- Spacing cars/bikes out in the paddock area
- Limited numbers on events
- One customer at a time in buildings
- Passengers in cars MUST be from the same social bubble
- All visitors to the circuit must leave their details for ‘Track and Trace’ purpose
Please Note for Supercar Experience day Covid-19 information please visit
We ask everyone to adhere to social distancing and the up to date advice from Welsh Government which can be found here.
Anyone failing to adhere to these rules will be asked to leave.